We have been so busy these last couple of months. One of several things we did in the month of February was a parade. We headed out early on Saturday morning to West Monroe to spend the day and enjoy the parade with my parent's and family. We had a blast! Lexie loved getting so much stuff and we were at a great spot at the beginning of the parade. We were able to get out without too much of a hassle and head back home. We all had a great time!! This was a few pics I took before we left. I am too cheap to buy Mardi Gras stuff but this shirt was on clearance at the local kids consignment earlier this year for about a buck. Can't beat a buck!
The faces she makes now adays!


Two weekends ago we went to a birthday party of one of my old coworkers. I still keep in touch with this awesome group of ladies and it was so nice to be able to catch up with them and Lexie enjoy time with the kiddos. This was her 1st time skating and she had a blast. Of course now a days you can pay 3 bucks for what we referred to as a "walker". She loved it!

I love this picture even though it shows a spot where she spilled TEA all over her in the truck.

We have also been doing alot of this...

She is supervised of course but she is LOVING to go around the neighborhood in her police car, 4 wheeler or tricycle. It's good exercise for us and she loves it and is really good. She doesn't get tired or anything!!
School is going pretty good. I am about to take my 2nd round of test. I get my 1st Chemistry test back tomorrow (took 2 weeks to grade it) but I'm thinking I got either an A or a B on it. Hoping for an A. I made a 101 on my Anatomy test and I made a 92 on my nursing test so the 1st round of tests went pretty good. Now it's just time to finish the next couple of rounds and take my TEAS test. I pretty much spend all my time studying b/c I am just trying to absorb alot of information!! Ryan and Lexie are doing wonderful and Lexie loves being back at school with all her friends all the time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment